Code Challenge Details
Here is your AWS Certification Exam coding mission, if you choose to accept it.
If you want to ace the AWS Certification exams, you need to know a some code. You don't have to be an expert, but you do need to know your way around web pages, Java files and modern data exchange formats like YAML and JSON.
- Drag from the left to the right to sort the scrambled code.
- When completed, copy the sorted code into a text editor.
- Then save your file as helloworld.html on your desktop.
- Then double click on your index.html file and view your page in a web browser!
- In production, you'd deploy it to a web server like Apache. or nginx (pronounced 'Engine X')
- It's a good idea to lint your code when you get it to work.
WARNING: The drag and drop function is not optimized for mobile devices.
Well done. You completed it!
Keep Going! You're not done yet.